Work Site Location: Onsite – Manitowoc, WI
The Leadership Assistant is a driven professional who performs work of a highly confidential nature with minimal supervision and guidance. This individual performs a variety of administrative support duties including but not limited to preparing reports, crafting letters and emails, managing calendars, coordinating travel and organizing/documenting meetings.
Description of the Work Environment
Our culture at Americollect is simple: have fun, work hard, demand improvement of yourself and your teammates, and respect others. These aren’t just words at Americollect. You’ll see this in action everyday. And you’ll be rewarded for it!
We offer competitive benefits including: insurance and flexible spending accounts (FSA), paid time off after only 30 days, retirement plans, casual dress code, flexible work schedules, and more. Americollect has been named one of the best companies to work for in collections, nationwide every year since 2009!
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Provides administrative support to Leadership including but not limited to travel arrangements and reimbursements for accounts payable.
- Maintains personal and group calendars and GoToMeeting, organizes meetings and appointments, sends reminders for future meetings, and prepares necessary documents.
- Makes arrangements for meetings including confirming meeting space, sending invitations, and coordinating meals.
- Become the gate keeper for phone calls and emails.
- Prepares and maintains meeting agendas, documents, and files.
- Maintains files and prepares speech and presentations materials for conferences and meetings.
- Prepares organization and supporting materials for monthly company-wide meetings, helping to manage speakers and presentations.
- Oversees all committees and clubs by preparing meeting agendas, documents, and files.
- Receives and responds to mail and telephone calls relaying pertinent details to appropriate individuals.
- Works closely and effectively with the President regarding upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up and supporting appropriately.
- Performs research and compiles data for reports on various company-wide initiatives. Drafts correspondence to be sent under Leadership’s signature.
- Assists with special projects, staff training, and other general office tasks as needed.
- Plans and organizes company events including, but not limited to, strategic planning, summer picnic, and winter holiday party.
- Assists with coordinating company events including, but not limited to, strategic planning, summer picnic, and winter holiday party
- Education: High school degree or equivalent required
- Experience and/or Training: 3 years of relevant experience
- Technology/Equipment: Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Positive Attitude
- Team Oriented
- Process Design & Development
- Consumer Needs, Assessments & Solutions
This is an office/call center environment with a moderate noise level. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently sitting for long periods of time and typing, entering data and reading on a computer.